Today’s celebrity photo stories from around the web
- If you live in the UK like us, chances are you’re thinking “so is that summer gone then?”. Sure, it’s pretty warm today but it looks like it’s about to rain any second - like it has done almost constantly for the last week. We had nice weather - hot and sunny - a few weeks ago but where’s that gone now? I’ll tell you where: New York. Look at the way the rays bounces off Heidi Klum as she shops in West Chelsea.
- And look at the UK deserter that is Joss Stone. It’s not even daytime and she still looks to be enjoying more summery weather than we are.
- And Beyonce Knowles in the south of France, on holiday with boyfriend Jay-Z? They’ve got sunshine too (and beaches and yachts). It’s just not fair.
- At least other celebrities have the decency to just go out at night and not rub our noses it in - thanks Ashton Kutcher (on your Demi Moore-free visit to Teddy’s on Saturday night).
- And thanks to Nicole Kidman’s (early) 40th birthday meal with family and friends at the Iceberg’s Restaurant in Bondi Beach, Australia.
- Jessica Simpson mixed both night-time excursions (heading to her car in LA in the early hours of Sunday morning) and daytime workouts (on Monday morning).
- And Nicole Richie is obviously keen to dispell (or promote, depending on which way you look at it) the current rumours about her being pregnant - she kept her supersized bag over the belly in question during a brief moment in public yesterday.
- Lost stars Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan were also less than pleased to have a photographic welcome when they arrived at Vancouver Airport on Sunday.
- But Jake Gyllenhaal was all smiles when he arrived in LAX yesterday.