Today’s celebrity photos from around the web
- It’s all about the offspring this weekend. Bruce Willis took his daughters Rumer and Lulah along to the New York premiere of new film Live Free or Die Hard on Friday night - and in case he needed any help chaperoning them, their mum Demi Moore and step-dad Ashton Kutcher went along too. (Kate Beckinsale also put in an appearance at the event and while she looked as good as usual, she wasn’t quite as show-stopping as at the London premiere earlier in the week.
- Denise Richards took her daughter to a premiere on Friday too. Denise and three year old daughter Sam attended world premiere of new Pixar pic Ratatouille at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- Suri Cruise, who is really becoming a dad’s girl these days, was snapped saying goodbye to the south of France on Friday. Suri and dad Tom Cruise were spotted checking out of their hotel in Cap D’Antibes and heading to the airport in Nice a day after mum Katie Holmes left on Thursday.
- Brad Pitt was snapped on the school run again in Prague on Friday but then the devoted dad and partner Angelina Jolie were spotted leaving the kids behind as they took a private jet out of Praha airport on Saturday: a child-free weekend away?
- With the arrival of new son Henry on Monday, Julia Roberts‘ husband Danny Moder kept older kids Hazel and Phinn out of their mum’s hair on Friday. Danny took the two year old twins to the park for a day in the sunshine.
- Meanwhile a rather grumpy-looking Britney Spears was snapped heading to Babies R Us in Van Nuys, California on Friday, stocking up on supplies while sons Sean and Jayden were elsewhere.