Today’s celebrity photos from around the web
- It looks like Britney Spears might have a new boyfriend - or at least has a new friend who is male and therefore worthy of rumours. Britney wore a super-short fringed dress and her mancessory for a night-out in Los Angeles on Saturday.
- Claire Danes went for a somewhat classier LBD - high-front, no back - for the premiere of Stardust in LA last night. Michelle Pfeiffer and Take That’s Mark Owen & Gary Barlow also attended the red carpet event.
- An array of stars also came out for the the 2007 Comic-Con in San Diego. Jessica Alba and Clive Owen put in appearances on Friday, with Gwyneth Paltrow and various Heroes stars - including Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia - showing up on Saturday.
- Paris Hilton though, she doesn’t need a red carpet or a comic-convention as an excuse to get dressed up. The socialite donned shiny trousers, high-high heels and her new tiny dog for seemingly just going about her daily business in LA on Saturday.
- In Manchester, Amy Winehouse was snapped on her way out of her hotel - heading to support the Arctic Monkeys gig at Old Trafford - and then spotted on her way back in again later on - with a bottle of Jack Daniels for company.
- Sheryl Crow also performed over the weekend - with her three month old son Wyatt watching from the sidelines - at the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago.
- Blink 182’s Travis Barker meanwhile took his two children Landon and Alabama for a day at the beach on Saturday.
- And Jennifer Aniston was snapped enjoying a stroll along the shore in Malibu on Sunday afternoon.