Top five stories of the week
- Britney Spears‘ divorce from Kevin Federline was finalised but in the wake of a potential custody battles, stories accusing her of being a bad mum have made headlines.
- Speaking of being a mum, Nicole Richie finally confirmed she’s pregnant - and has pledged to be drug-free from now on for the little one.
- And Spice Girl Melanie Brown has said she’ll chase Eddie Murphy through the courts for child support for their daughter Angel.
- R&B star Usher cancelled, sorry postponed, his wedding to Tameka Foster for rumoured-but-denied reasons.
- And Pete Doherty attempted to win back Kate Moss with a series of confessional interviews about their relationship.
Photos not to miss
Comment of the week