Today’s celebrity photos from around the web
- Fresh back from Iraq and seeing all the fun Brad Pitt’s been having with the kids recently, Angelina Jolie took her four children to the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park, New York yesterday.
- Also in New York, Ashton Kutcher wore an interesting combo of flip-flops and cropped trousers, dubbed ‘manpris’. Nice ankles.
- In Los Angeles, Paris Hilton was snapped attending friend Brandon Davis‘ birthday party at Mr Chow in Hollywood then the partying duo headed for a night of clubbing at Les Deux.
- And Britney Spears was snapped out and about during the day yesterday - ahead of her comeback single’s official debut last night.
- When you’re famous, you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses. And that’s why an already shaded David Beckham was snapped at the City of Angels Eyewear Company in LA yesterday. David was accompanied by oldest son Brooklyn and a hefty knee support to help with his latest injury.
- Speaking of injuries, Rihanna showed that he foot support has been downgraded to just a bandage at the California Speedway ‘Running Wide Open in Hollywood’ event in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.
- In London, Sienna Miller and sister Savannah Miller launched their clothes label Twenty8Twelve at the Lonsdale pub in Notting Hill. Guests included Peaches Geldof, KT Tunstall and Sienna’s man(friend) of the moment, Rhys Ifans.
- Meanwhile Sienna’s ex-fiance Jude Law is at the Venice Film Festival. He posed for snaps during a press sesssion promoting new film Sleuth yesterday.
- And finally those mandantory bikini snaps: Gwen Stefani showed off her impressive abs strolling around in a bikini top and sarong while holidaying in Hawaii with husband Gavin Rossdale.