Today’s celebrity photos from around the web
- The London Film Festival has added another two red carpet premieres to collection: after Elizabeth: the Golden Age and Lions for Lambs earlier this week, Leicester Square saw the premiere of Things We Lost in the Fire last night. The film’s star Halle Berry showed off her pregnancy boobs in a cleavage-tastic blue dress - like her glamour model cousin, perhaps?
- And across town, Josh Hartnett attended a screening of his new film 30 Days of Night at Soho Hotel.
- Also in London, Victoria Beckham was snapped heading for dinner then onto the private Shoreditch club last night.
- Her close friends Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes meanwhile were in Berlin - the latest stop on the Lions for Lambs publicity circuit. Katie looked very sleek and chic for the red carpet event at the Kino International Centre.
- In Los Angeles, the prescription drug contents of Britney Spears‘ handbag was snapped as she arrived at the Beverly Hills Hotel for her parenting classes with ex-husband Kevin Federline yesterday.
- While her former rival Christina Aguilera was spotted impersonating Dennis the Menace on a recent shopping trip with husband Jordan Bratman - they were stocking up on more baby supplies at the Juvenile Shop.
- In New York, Gwen Stefani also picked stripes for son Kingston Rossdale to wear around Manhattan yesterday.
- While back in LA, Lindsay Lohan went for just red for her Dare to Love Me rehearsals at the Millennium Dance Studio then shopping in Alice + Olivia on Roberston Boulevard.
- And finally, to bring it back full cirle, in London, Pete Doherty was snapped looking rather happy after his community supervision order was dropped six months early yesterday following his return successful rehab treatment.