Today’s celebrity photos from around the web
- Did the Robert Cavalli fashions look as “amazing” as Victoria Beckham promised they would be? The Spice Girls gave their first comeback performance as part of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Los Angeles last night and even though they only (lip-synched) two songs, they had two sets of outfits for the show: they went for 1950s military influence outfits for Spice Girls‘ classic ‘Stop’ but changed to extravagant evening gowns for their new single, ‘Headlines’.
- Also dressed up - even if we couldn’t see most of it, Hayden Panettiere went for raincoat-chic to attend the grand opening of a new Lamborghini store in Calabasas on Wednesday night. Heroes co-stars Milo Ventimiglia and Greg Grunberg were also in attendance at the shindig that raised money for an epilepsy charity.
- Over in New York, the main cause for getting dressed up last night was the Seventh on Sale dinner gala at the 69th Regiment Armory: the Olsen twins both went for white dresses, Jennifer Connelly for red, and never one to go casual, Dita Von Teese went for a full-on ballgown.
- While Jessica Simpson might not have had a red carpet to tred but she still looked pretty glamorous while leaving lunch at Dos Caminos in the city yesterday.
- Back in Los Angeles, Lindsay Lohan was snapped enjoying the sweet air of freedom after being released from her hard (84 minutes of) time in jail at Lynwood.
- Nicky Hilton was snapped out and about showing off her long, thin pins yesterday.
- Zac Efron was handed flowers by members of the paparazzi from “his fans” while playing basketball with friends yesterday..
- .. while on Wednesday, he’d been to John Adams Middle School in the city, delivering boxes of school supplies for the educational charity, DonorsChoose.org
- Claire Danes also stepped out to promote the cause yesterday at a New York high school. Claire has been involved with the project for a while and recently gave $7500 as part of the blog Tomato Nation’s Fall challenge.