Rapper P Diddy is planning a huge showbiz party this Friday night to celebrate getting his name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
With no expense spared and P Diddy’s best friend David Beckham (along with a dedicated staff of 20) helping with the arrangements, highlights of the party include:
- 10 private jets to whisk his nearest and dearest to a £10m mansion in Beverly Hills;
- 300 white lily floral arrangements;
- Five different individually-created Sean Jean outfits for the man himself: a tuxedo, a smoking jacket, a pimp suit, a top hat & tails and a pyjama combo;
- £200,000 worth of French Ciroc vodka and bubbly flown in from NY;
- £200 goodie bags including Estee Lauder Unforgivable Black perfume.
David Beckham will pre-record a message for his friend, saying “Well done mate, you earned it - Enjoy!” Oscar-winning actor friend Jamie Foxx is going to give another tear-jerking toast. Other A-list guests will include Victoria Beckham, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Pharrell Williams, Mel B and Eva Longoria.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is embedded with the names of over 2,000 stars.
A close friend of the rapper said, “It’s a huge honour for P Diddy to be recognised in Hollywood. He came from Harlem and on Friday the creme de la creme of Hollywood will salute him.”
Diddy, real name Sean Combbs, is delighted to have his name among so many other Hollywood greats, saying, “You can get a lot of things but when you see those stars on the ground… well that’s something I can’t even say I dreamed of.”